Thursday, April 15, 2010

Must be doing something right!

I lost another two pounds! I actually am beginning to think that I can do this.

I am not dieting. D-I-E-T is a bad word! I am really trying to make a life change here. I am keeping track of my calories most of the time until I can do it on auto pilot. Alot of the foods that I eat, I can do that with, but I'll tell ya you can really get into trouble if you take advantage of that too much. It can creep up on you.

I bought the cutest little bamboo bowls from Pampered Chef. They are snack bowls and they hold 1 1/2 cups. They are perfect for my 1 cup serving size of the foods that I eat. It keeps me honest. Now I just need to find adorable little plates in a small size to eat on.

I thought I knew so much about dieting and what I am supposed to do and not supposed to do, I have been doing it since...well...forever! But I have learned sooooo much from the Biggest Loser "6 Weeks to a Healthier You". It is such a good book. Not just dieting and exercise and recipes, although it has all that too, but also on different health issues and what you need to be eating to prevent or turn those conditions around. I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home