Thursday, March 25, 2010

Am I a yo yo?

Don't answer that! I feel like one. My weight has been bouncing all around the last couple of weeks. As low as 240 (this morning) and up to 248 the end of last week! Geez! It's all making me kinda dizzy!

I have found out that I need to write everything down. I was doing pretty good with estimating in my head but had not been thorough enough to check the calories in everything I was eating. I thought I knew the calories...NOT! I have to admit I was a little surprised at some of it!

So now I am on the straight and narrow. I should just start a journal to keep that not only shows my food intake but also how I am feeling about the struggle of losing weight and all that good stuff. It would probably be beneficial in many ways. So I will think about it!

One of the things I was able to change (positive change), was not eating butter anymore. We learned ion Prism that butter is much better for you than margarine. I believe that still but I think I was having a wee bit too much of it. I finally tried Brummel & Brown spread that is made with yogurt. I really like it and instead of 100 calories it only has 45. I have been meaning to try it for a long time. I should have followed my instincts.

Have a great day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home