Thursday, January 12, 2006

Jus dustin the crumbs off...

Just got home from work, and thought I would check out the blog and update it as yesterday was our one week! Well, I brought some cookies home for hubby, the original cookie monster. They were soft, and I love soft cookies, and I swear they were calling my name. I ate two of them on my way home and as I finished the second one and was just wiping the crumbs from upon my face, our blog pops up in front of me and I read my daughter's entry. Do I ever feel guilty! Don't know why I gave in, but remember they were calling to me. Here my daughter resisted her breakfast weenie fav's and I caved! Well, this is a lifestyle change and not a diet, right? Ok I can do it...
I did lose 4 pounds this week, which was good! I have not been able to start walking on the treadmill yet, hubby still hasn't brought it in yet! Grrrrrr! I asked him two weeks ago. But on his behalf, he has been working killer hours and I sit home all day except when I help at the church. Ok, he's a good guy! Maybe this weekend...or maybe I will just drag it in myself! Somehow! Then there is the son-in-law! He would do it if I asked! But I hate to ask him. Wonder how many pounds you can lose dragging in one of those things? They are huge! Hmmmmm! Wonder if it would balance the cookies...

1 Comments:

Blogger ...jus me said...

Cookies, huh? Well ya know its not a diet, its a lifestyle change. And the point isn't to fill ourselves with guilt, so the best thing to do is pass one to me!

January 13, 2006 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home