Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ok! I confess!

I have not been strictly on Phase One of Prism! I wrote down everything for about 3 days and then life happened and that went out the window. I have been doing good with calorie intake and balancing all my carbs to proteins etc. so I am doing good, just not "Prism" per say! It is very hard to go back to the tight structure of phase one when you have been eating like phase four since January. I have only had one roll (homemade) and no other bread. That seems to make me feel better!

I am feeling much more energetic. I have been doing alot of walking (shopping) and other activities as the weather is starting to improve and less on the treadmill. We need to do some adjustments to my treadmill. I promise I will not go back to slugville. The sunshine inspires me to be out and more active. I am a summer kinda girl! Summer is definately on it's way! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home