Friday, March 31, 2006

Stayin' Alive

Not much to report...just stayin' alive! So far so good on Prism. I have been drinking all my water and staying in the right range on calories etc. Doin good, I guess!
My hip is flared up so my treadmill has been sporadic. If I am not crouching in a corner in pain then I will walk longer. When I am letting the world go by, I will walk atleast 10 minutes just to limber up.
What a whiney post...sorry! Gotta go spend the day with my mommy in law. She is not feelin too good and has lots of health issues and just wants some company. So I need to get my big fanny up and off my puter and go see her. She is in the next state, but it only takes about an hour to get there. See ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Radical Notion said...

Those are some cute little feet in your header! Good luck on the weight loss!

April 01, 2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home