Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cookies...Ice Cream...English Muffins!

Boy, I don't know what is wrong with me! I am doing the comfort food shuffle! First with the cookies yesterday and then today, I am just going from one comfort food to the next. I know I am doing it, but I can't seem to stop it. I have been doing so well too! I know I am extremely tired today. I haven't been sleeping well, and took too many tylenol pm last night and have been groggy all day. Wish somebody would stop me before I explode or something! That can't be a pretty sight!
So much for my Spring challenge, which was to watch my portions, continue to exercise, and start some kind of routine for my arms! Well, the challenge started on the 2oth! Let's see now, I binged on cookies, ate too many sugar free popsicles, (they are sugar free but 3 or 4 in one day is just wrong!) and now I have been happily munching down whole wheat muffins! Geeze Tari, way to watch those carbs! And I haven't started any exercises for my arms and didn't even walk today! I must be on strike! I hate it when I am rebelling against my own self- imposed healthy eating! I have not even had any water today...just enough to take my pills...gosh, I can't even believe how bad I am being! I am doing exactly everrything wrong! I am going to bed...this sucks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I was like that last week and Michelle helped kick my butt back on track by issuing me a challenge. You're welcome to join us. It's really helped me stay on track

March 23, 2006 1:34 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Krista...I went and read about the challenge you and Michelle are doing! Consider my wideload butt kicked also!

March 23, 2006 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetie! YOU can do it!

March 23, 2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't give up!

Hugs,
Cinthia

March 23, 2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home