Thursday, March 16, 2006

They're Back!

A couple posts ago, I mentioned how bad I felt that I had missed my walking on the treadmill, for the first time, and that I was going to walk my 15 minutes twice the next day. Well, I did that and have been doing 30 minutes ever since. It actually feels good!

Funny thing is, when I was young, I used to love roller skating and my parents used to haul me clear across town two or three times a week to skate. My Mom used to skate in shows! I had the best legs muscles. I am not very tall and so all you really noticed were these muscles, lol! They didn't go away when I was at my smallest either.

Well I figured out how to make them go away...you live like a slug for man years and add crash diet attempts over the years and voila...just fat calfs, with no definition, just two blobs of fat!

Well, thanks to the treadmill, "They're Back". Now what do I do with the rest of me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! Isn't it amazing how the body "remembers" being in shape and can go back to it? God has truly made our bodies amazingly resilient.
You are doing so good! I am inspired by your dedication and am working out 5-6 days a week now to get myself in shape. Unlike you, my body has NO memory of being fit :-)

March 16, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Karen...I am afraid the only thing that was ever "fit" was my legs, and even then, it wasn't all of them...lol!

March 16, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Congrats on re-finding your calves! Keep treadmilling and the rest will get more defined too! Good for you!

March 16, 2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home