Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Survey Time

It's Wonderful Wednesday Ya'll! And ha ha, I didn't have to weigh! No pictures of scales to contend with! But I did find something to subject you to! Beings you usually get a chance to hear more about me on Wednesdays, probably because I am more vulnerable, I won't let you down...I got this sent to me in one of my groups!

This is for your entire life:

(x) Smoked a cigarette--only once, an old boyfriend told me I looked cheap!

(x) Drank so much you threw up --only once.
( ) Crashed a friend's car

( ) Stolen a car
(x) Been in love

(x) Been dumped

(x) Been laid off/fired/dormant company

(x) Quit your job

( ) Been in a fist fight

( ) Snuck out of your parent's house

(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back

( ) Been arrested

( ) Gone on a blind date

(x) Lied to a friend (white lie, of course)

(x) Skipped school

(x) Seen someone die

(x) Been to Canada

( ) Been to Mexico

(x) Been on a plane

(x) Been lost

( ) Been on the opposite side of the country

( ) Gone to Washington, DC

(x) Swam in the ocean

(x) Felt like dying

(x) Cried yourself to sleep

( ) Played cops and robbers

(x) Recently colored with crayons

( ) Sang karaoke

( ) Paid for a meal with only coins.. McDonald's count?

(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't

(x) Made prank phone calls...

(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(x) Danced in the rain

(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus

(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about -

(x) Blown bubbles

(x) Made a bonfire on the beach

( ) Crashed a party

(x) Gone roller-skating

(x) Ice-skating

Any nicknames? rari deni poo, tari monster, riley monster, smiley, sunshine, onery, brat

Mother's name? Boby

What is your favorite drink? still mountain dew--even though I have not had one in 64 days (but who's counting?)

Tattoos? nope

Body piercing? my ears, first did them with an ice cube and a darning needle! ouch!

How much do you love your job? i (heart) my job! Too bad it is volunteer!

Birthplace: Vancouver, Washington

Favorite vacation spot? Cannon Beach

Ever been to Africa? nope

Ever steal any traffic signs? nope, thought about it when I was going with my first husband...his name was Joe and he lived on Joseph Road! But I would have made him do it!

Ever been in a car accident? yes

2 Door or 4 Door? 4 door

Salad dressing? basalmic vinegar

Favorite pie? banana cream

Favorite number? 2

Favorite movie? don't think I could ever pick.

Favorite holiday? Has to be Christmas

Favorite food? chicken or a good juicy, messy, sloppy hamburger, sunflower seeds

Favorite day of the week? Sunday

Favorite brand of body soap? dial

Favorite TV show? Lost, 24(they killed off Edgar--Can you believe it?), American Idol, E.R., Grey's Anatomy, House

Favorite smell? a little baby, or a puppy

What do you do to relax? snuggle with hubby and animals (our mini zoo) Spend time with my family, kids/grandkids

Message to your friends reading this? Miss ya lots, let's do something!

How do you see yourself in 10 years? debt free (one can hope) and eating healthy in better shape than I am now

What do you do when you are bored? play on the puter

Furthest place you will send this message? who knows, it is going on my blog

Who will respond the fastest? my daughter

Least likely to respond? dunno

What time is it now?8:55 eek! gotta pick mom up at 9:30--bye!


That's all for now folks!


2 Comments:

Blogger ...jus me said...

Hey, I shot Pepsi out my nose just this morning.

March 13, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Is that why you are only leaving comments and not blog entries...cuz you are drinking pepsi? lol

March 14, 2006 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home