Monday, March 06, 2006

Do you want the "good news" or the "bad news" first?

Well, which is it? Ok, you got it!

The bad news: I watched my four lovely grandaughters on Friday night so that my daughter and son-in-law could go spend the night away from home for their anniversary...No kids! No this is not the bad news! But...
My daughter, yes our very own, "fat chick" sabotaged my healthy eating! She brought home...slumber party food! Yep, you guessed it...CHOCOLATE, and rootbeer floats! Can you believe she would do that to me? She didn't like that I was only 6 1/2 pounds behind her! Little brat! So, of course I had to partake in the goodies! And then Saturday, we had to go see my grandaughter on her birthday...Oh no! Another teenager! Of course there was chips and bean dip and nacho cheese dip. I only had 3 chips with dip but, was so hungry when we left we went to the chinese buffett! How yummy was that? And I even had ice cream! Sunday I got up all bloated from the MSG etc. Then had my cookies at church and a potluck Sunday Night! Boy am I glad the week end is over! It will take me 3 weeks to get back to where I was.

The good news: I did my measurements this morning! I lost a total of 9" this month and actually gained 3/4" in my calves. All the walking is helping, I guess!

Had to run over to my daughter's this am to stay with 3 sick ones while she picked up our oldest grandaughter from school. Got on her bike and rode 2 miles while I was there. Think I put a little too much resistance on it. I am a wimp! Now I got spaghetti legs. Time for my treadmill, gotta run!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job with the measurements ! Yay!

I'm rootin' the both of you on! :)

March 06, 2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

That't the most use that bike has had all year!

March 13, 2006 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home