Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Dance!

WooHoo! Another 3 pounds bites the dust! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! I think I like this "Wonderful Wednesday"
Thank you my daughter , my friend for your unfailing support! And my google group too! I was having some serious doubts this week for some reason!
I was almost ready to give up and just look into the surgery. I really don't want to do that! There is something about it that just doesn't feel right to me! I know it is a life saver for some, and that is great! It does look like a miracle! But they work hard to do keep healthy and get all the protein and vitamins that your body needs. I just feel it would be better for me to lose it by eating healthy and exercising, if I can. I am not against the surgery for others. I have seen some wonderful success stories. Just don't feel it is right for me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, know what you mean, it's very expensive. And you STILL have to diet and exercise! I know someone who had the surgery (I assume you mean the stomach stapler?) and has lost tons of weight. She's still large, but smaller than she was, but only because she has been so careful with eating and exercise SINCE the surgery. I suppose if that's what it took to get her going, fine, but it sure would have been cheaper and easier to just do it that way from the beginning.

February 19, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

I know there are some people that it is crucial to lose it fast! My ex had to get it off very quickly as his diabetes was so out of control. I think after you have the surgery your choices are taken away, You have to eat a certain way or throw up! That would definately deter me! But, for me, I would like to do it by eating healthy to begin with. If I can not do it, then the option is still there!

February 19, 2006 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing it by the grace of God is definately the best way to go! I know a few people who have had the surgery and it helped, but they still had to eat a certain way or they could get sick or even die! As with any surgery, there are risks. It isn't a "quick fix" by any means. I pray you will continue to lose weight and get into shape the natural way. You go girl! :-)

February 20, 2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home