Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm having a "fat day"

Have you ever had one of those days? One where you just feel fat? Not an ordinary day when you feel fat, but a day when you feel like you must have dreamed that you had lost weight and it really didn't happen cuz you just feel extremely fat today! Well today is that day for me! I feel like I could eat everything in the house cuz I don't feel like I have lost anything anyway! It's all I can do not to go raid the frig! I need intervention! NOW! I would just go to bed, but my mind is not sleepy yet and if I go to bed now, I'll just lay there and daydream about cheeseburgers, and chocolate, and popcorn, and mashed potatoes and gravy, and ohhhhhhhh, Mountain Dew! All frosty and bubbly, I can almost feel the bubbles tingling my nose, and that burn in the back of my ears with that first wonderful gulp!
My name is Tari, and I am an addict! Yes, I have been addicted to mountain dew for over 3 years! It has been 34 days since my last drink!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tari,
I finally figured out how to post a comment! lol. I love your blog and how you have a sense of humor about your weight loss journey.
I have been heavy most of my life and can totally identify with you. I am a food addict, plain and simple. Left to my own devices, I'd eat whatever and whenever I wanted. But, the Lord is giving me grace to have self control and to strive to see my body as His and that I am to be a good steward of it. It is still a battle, but am winning more each day.
I pray you will have much success!

February 15, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thank you Karen! That means alot! I wish I could keep remembering that this is His body every time I go to put anything into it! It would make it much easier to fight the battle!

February 19, 2006 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home