Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wonderful Wednesday

It's Wonderful Wednesday again! That special day of the week when I know I don't wanna get out of bed cuz, I gotta drag my big fanny downstairs and face the enemy! Yep, you guessed it, THE DREADED BATHROOM SCALE!

What a sobering experience that is! It's enough to give a person nightmares! When I finally have the nerve to jump on the silly thing, I'd swear everyone could hear it gasping and groaning under my weight. I almost feel like it has a mind of it's own! Kinda like Christine! But unlike Christine it has no car doors to lock, but it sure seems like it can lock the pounds in place. It just never says what I want it to! Why can't I lose it as fast as I can gain it? What's up with that anyway?
One measely pound in a whole seven days! Why I can gain 5 pounds easily in just two short days! I would be happy if it took twice as long to lose it as it does to gain it. It ain't fair, I tell ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home