Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Like Father like Daughter!


Lost another 3 pounds, even though I have been sick and craving comfort foods! (and eating some of them too!) Afterall, I am sick!

Ok, my daughter im'd me and I made her go and weigh...she wasn't going to cuz she has been soooo not dieting this week, but I told her she had to keep track, good or bad! Dumb move Tari! She lost three and a half pounds! Go figure! I am very happy for her, don't get me wrong...but she has been drinking pepsi, eating pizza, and who knows what else? What's up with that? I have tried to eat healthy, had no pepsi and exercised every single day, sick or not, and I only lost three pounds.

She is just too much like her Dad! I hope he doesn't know about this blog cuz he will die laughing! When I was a junior in high school he was a senior and had flunked junior english and was re-taking the class. He sat right behind me! I would study hard, do all the homework, etc. etc. etc. Of course, he never even opened his book! When we would get our test papers back, he would get a half grade higher than me! It never failed! He still thinks this is very funny! So what do I do, give my daughter a chance to do the same thing...Geeeez!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

wow, you are doing awesome!!

That picture of the baby feet is the cutest thing I've seen in ages. It reminds me of the photos I used to take of my girls feet when they were babies, my sister said their feet looked like slices of apple pie...LOL

I hope you have continued success with your weight loss. Are you doing weight watchers?

February 23, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

michelle, no I am not doing weight watchers this time. You know there has been lots of times, lol. I am kinda doing my own thing! I am watching my carb intake but not counting anything. Trying to stay completely away from processed sugar and white flour of all kinds. Eating lean meats, fruits & veggies, whole grains and some brown rice, and maybe a potatoe every now and then. TRYING to watch my portions (weak spot for me) and I totally gave up my beloved Mountain Dew. Also trying to eat 5-6 small meals a day to keep my body's furnace stoked. (Not doing that great at that either as I keep getting busy and forgetting to eat, and then I am starving again!) I need to get this one worked out somehow as I have diabetes and that is what I need to do there too!
Glad you like the picture! My daughter found it! We are baby lovers so it kinda fit.

February 23, 2006 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~ONLY~ 3 pounds in a week!!??? ONLY?!! That blows my mind!! Count your blessings, girl! You know, I lost like 40 pounds, then gained back 14!! Now I can't lose it for anything, I've been working for months! At least I haven't gained any more in a while, but 3 pounds in a week! Wow, I'd be jumpin' for joy! Great work and keep it up!

February 25, 2006 5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep in mind your daughter is younger and has a higher metoblism than you. 3# is GREAT! I'd be in 7th heaven if that happened to me......it has taken me 2 months to lose that!

February 26, 2006 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home