Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring is Here!

But where is it? The sun was shining today, but still a bit chilly out there! Come on flowers and trees. I am soooo ready!
Ok, on to the part I always dread! It's scale time! Yes, this is the end of the Love Handles Challenge! I have not weighed in 18 days. I have really increased my exercise to 30 minutes a day on the treadmill now. When I started I thought that if I ever got to 15 minutes a day, that I would stay there permanently. But when I had to make up some time for one day I missed, it really felt good and I have been doing 30 ever since. My leg muscles are shaping up again, now can someone give me some good ideas for my arms. I am so soooo scared of my abs just yet. I am not sure there are any stomach muscles in there at all. That will be a slow hard process!
Anyway...(insert drum roll here) Wow, I lost 2 pounds! I had some very bad eating during that time, think I was really struggling for awhile...seems to be getting better now! I am so glad to show a loss of any kind. I was a little bit afraid that I might have gained with the increase of exercise and the battle I was having with myself over my eating habits. I'll take it and be thankful!

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Congrats on the loss! Good for you!

March 20, 2006 5:57 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thank you Krista and Derek! I will check out that site, thanks!

March 20, 2006 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on you loss - good luck in the future

Suzanne

March 21, 2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home