Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How Many?

Well, I spent the day with my Mom today! Took in her groceries that I got for her yesterday, put all those away, took her to the bank and the pharmacy. Then we went to lunch! Did really good, resisted the big cheeseburger and fries, had the 1/2 deli turkey sandwich and a cup of home made soup. Then I took her to the eye doctor, back to the pharmacy to pick up her prescriptions, and to the nursery and finally back to her house. Got lots of exercise, lol! Now I only live about 15 minutes away from Mom, and I am ready to go and she gives me an open package of "Mother's chocolate sandwich cookies" to bring home to hubby ( the original cookie monster)! Now what was she thinkin'? I had my chance to put them in the trunk, but oh no...I had to put them right beside me so they were nice and close and I could smell how good they were! I had two out of the package as I was reversing the car! OMG They were so good! How many "Mother's chocolate sandwich cookies" can one eat in 15 minutes while driving? I have no idea! I lost count! Thank the good Lord that tomorrow is another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home