Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nitty Gritty


Ok, so here's the deal...I figured I better weigh again today because I am starting Prism TODAY!

Still shows a gain of 3 pounds! Darn, it wasn't just a fluke!





Beings I won't get to weigh for SIX WHOLE WEEKS...how will I survive? I did my measurements! I am doing the Happy Dance here though! I had last measured on March 6th. I lost a total of 15 1/2 inches just since the 6th! My treadmill is doing me proud! I even gained 1/2" in my thigh...all muscle, I am sure! Pretty soon I will look like Swartzeneger from the hip down, well, sorta! Trouble is the top will be hanging over the bottom...Yuck, what a visual!
I have a total loss now of 46 1/2 inches since January 4th! Before you all go and get excited or anything...that is over 16 different measurements! But it is still considerable!




So here I am, at the threshold. Six long weeks looming in front of me! Prism is very strict! Especially the first phase. It really is what I need right now so here we are. I got myself into this mess, luckily I don't have to get out of it on my own. I have all of you for support, and I really appreciate it! And Mel...I know you won't try to tempt me either! And just so I won't do something stupid...hold on a sec...





There we go, I feel better now...Hey daughter of mine, will you hold the key for me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is really something. Do tell more about Prism!

March 28, 2006 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home