Monday, March 27, 2006

Changing strategy

I have made a decision...yep, I am weak! I can not do this on my own! I am not giving myself big enough boundaries! I need the structure of a program for awhile! I need to go back to basics and rid my body of all addictions for the time being! Give it a fresh start! Although I had lost 23 pounds, (gained 3 pounds this week)doing it on my own, I just feel strongly that I need to flush all the toxins etc. from my body. I think I really have an addiction to wheat and I know I do to sugar (don't we all have the sugar thing?). So I am going back on Prism! I lost 33 pounds on this program when I was doing it through my church! Atleast through the first phase which allows no starches except for brown rice cakes and brown rice and I think I can have my cheerios or oatmeal in the morning. Only for a total of 3 per day. Everything is weighed and measured and recorded. Yuck! But I need the structure right now! If I start tomorrow, that will end phase one on May 9th. No weighing until then either. I will measure tomorrow morning so I can keep track that way. I will continue with the treadmill and am starting an upper body workout also. Look out daughter! I may just catch up with you!

1 Comments:

Blogger ...jus me said...

hmmm...you think so? Well bring it ole lady, bring it.

March 27, 2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home