Friday, April 07, 2006

Wow!

This body must have been about to explode...I am down another 2 pounds today! I really need to keep a closer eye on what my body is doing! This can be very dangerous for me. I have lost all that I gained now plus another pound. That is all in what...3 days? I am going to have to get off the scales again though before I get dependant on it again. I need to check atleast every week and a half or so though to make sure I am not retaining fluids again. It really frightens me as I know what trouble I got in before with the fluids. Don't want to go there again!
Thanks for being patient with me, whining about the weight gain, without you all I probably wouldn't have figured out what was going on until it caused some serious damage again! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home