Monday, May 10, 2010

Week Two

Well, it's not 4 pounds but I still lost 2 pounds and another inch in my waist! That is 6.5 pounds and 2" in my waist in two weeks . I am still happy. It's not hard to stay on and I am not hungry.

My really good news came last night and this morning when my husband replaced the battery in my diabetes meter. I took my blood sugar two hours after dinner last night and it should read 120 or below for a normal reading. Mine was 119. Then this morning fasting was 98 and it was supposed to be under 100. Yippee! But then when I took it two ours after breakfast, I got a real surprise...It should have been below 120 and it was only 89. I am so excited that I am controlling my blood sugar without meds...woohoo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello and congratulations. I hope you are still doing this, because you are inspiring me to get healthier. Thanks so much.

July 14, 2010 9:44 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Anonymous: I have taken a vacation from it for awhile for a couple different reasons. One is a multitude of "life" and the other is that I need to do that every once in awhile to "shock" my body into action. I am going to be more serious again next week and I will start posting again. There, it is on paper, so I am committed! Thanks I needed that!

July 14, 2010 10:15 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Oh, and I have also found that this works pretty well for me as my body is much happier without the sugar. I just have to be careful to get enough fruits and vegetables within these boundaries. I hope you start it too, it would be fun to have someone to compare with.

July 14, 2010 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home