Thursday, April 20, 2006

Out of Control

Help! I am officially "out of control" AGAIN! One day, I am motivated (like my last post) and then I crash and burn...and I must be a total wreck, cuz I am still layin on the side of the road, with no signs of life! Somebody bring the paddles and shock some life back into my poor sugar and carb infested body! Wow, I don't even know what happened! I was doin great and then I am at the store grabbin some quick jelly beans to throw in a bunny box with some money for the grandkids for Easter, and hubby wanted jelly beans too...ok so we grabbed a few extra. And I tell him if I am gonna have jelly beans they have to be jelly bellys. He even said, "but you're not sposed to have jelly beans" I know this, but did I listen to him, or me....NO! I said, "Oh I will only get a few! Well, my few was supersized and I pigged out on them. Felt like an alcoholic who just had a drink for the first time in a long time! Of course then, I had fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy (the hazards of KFC being within sight of my front door), and then there was more jelly beans at the kids house on Monday! And macaroni salad...oh my! And my cookies at church...almost forgot about those, and a gravy skillit on Easter! Then, Tuesday, a friend brought frosties from Wendy's. Yikes, it really looks bad on paper! And I had a candy bar yesterday while I was working at church! When I crash, I crash hard! Is there anybody out there that can save me?

4 Comments:

Blogger ...jus me said...

Ok mom, don't panic. See that lump a few yards up the road? That is me with no sign of life also. Let's totally get this out of our system and start anew on Monday. It's gorgeous out! What better motivation? What do ya say?

I'd say, lets start over right now...but B's birthday is Sunday and...Cake...and ice cream...and chips....and punch.

Monday will be great.

April 20, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Can I save you? I don't know about that!! All I can do is sympathise and say OH BOY have I been there too! Somehow, you'll find a way to dig yourself out, get back on track and make a ton of progress. Have faith!

April 20, 2006 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on now. You can do it. We believe in you.

Shirley

April 21, 2006 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you taking good vitamins, that are actually absorbed in your body? It reduces food cravings substantially and make it much easier to avoid the donuts. Drop me an email if you aren't sure, there are a couple I'm aware of that work well.

jackie.meyer@gmail.com

April 24, 2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home