Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Picture is Worth a Million Words!

Ya know how you go along eating pretty healthy and getting exercise too, and really you are much more energetic than you have been, but then you just feel fat? I was feeling like I was not getting anywhere. Like I know if I got on the scale that it would not show any loss. And I still am wearing about the same size for a couple months now! Well, I have been going through things in my craft room and now in our bedroom too....must be spring cleaning! I found a picture that was taken at the hospital on the day my youngest grandaughters were born. That has been six years ago this June. I was shocked when I saw this picture of myself. I HAVE LOST. In fact, I have lost alot. Around 60 pounds or more since then. I could not believe the picture. I knew I felt better now but really didn't realize the visual difference. Thank you Lord for showing me this picture today so I would not get discouraged, and can continue on.

5 Comments:

Blogger animalfamily said...

great job!

April 16, 2006 12:24 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Good for you! 60 lbs! That's amazing. I'm glad you got the motivation you needed.

April 16, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger Hannah1981 said...

60lbs! Wow!

Hope you can keep it up and the photo goves you more motivation.

April 17, 2006 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! He always gives us what we need when we need it. PS, for some reason this site won't let me log in, maybe because it's been a while since i've done so? anyway, it's me, G.K. from lowcarbers in Christ.

April 18, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Hi Gena! Glad to see you back!

April 18, 2006 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home