Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Whiney Wimp!



Notice the crossed eyes? I'm thinkin' that pretty well describes how I have been feeling lately! About 3 or 4 weeks ago I was suffering with my hip being all flared up and inflamed again...my exercising went by the way side. Then as it was starting to feel almost human again, my treadmill was not playing right. Now my hip is at it again...I can't win! Now all I want is chocolate to make me feel better! I don't know if it would help my hip but I know it would help me! Arghhh! I think it is time to go see the doc and get on something stronger than advil. Can't take much more of this! Makes me feel like a wimp...or worse yet, like an old lady!

8 Comments:

Blogger ...jus me said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon Mom.

April 29, 2006 12:20 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

thanks kiddo...was finally getting past some of my limitations and then...here I am again! it just sucks!

April 29, 2006 8:04 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

hope you're back on the mill soon! Thanks for visiting my site:)

May 01, 2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

Ugh! I hate when something like that throws me off track. It is so hard to get into the groove in the first place!

May 04, 2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

nicole...I know, huh? Well, got my books for weight watchers yesterday, so should be starting soon and hopefully my hip will be better so I can start back on the treadmill too!

May 04, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Madd Mom said...

sounds like MY luck! hang in there!! :)

May 04, 2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thanks Marci...I'm trying!

May 04, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Slammin Jammin said...

the Random Commenter strikes again

May 05, 2006 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home