Monday, May 08, 2006

Breakfast?


I am getting prepared to start weight watchers. I need some good easy breakfast recipes. Seems like that is where my problem is. Either I get up and I am not hungry in the morning, or I am ravenous and just want food NOW! Normally though, I am having to force myself to eat early enough to even qualify for breakfast. I would appreciate any help you can give. I know the importance of eating breakfast and recognise my problems in this area. I need to eat by eight or so just to keep my blood sugar in control. Hope you all have some great recipes!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Jennifer said...

One of my favorite quick breakfasts is some soy milk or regular milk with some protein powder (I got a BIG bag of it at Costco.) I throw in a few frozen berries sometimes too, and mix it up with a hand blender. I also love peanut butter on whole wheat bread. I buy the PB without hydrogenated oils or sugar. (Adams)

May 08, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

My fav is one slice of multigrain toast with 1tbsp peanut butter and 1/2 a banana sliced on top. Only 4pts (if you use bread that's 1pt per slice) and it really keeps me going for quite awhile.

May 09, 2006 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home