Saturday, May 06, 2006

Don't leave me!



Sorry I have not been on here...hope you all have not deserted me! I know you are feeling ignored! Sorry, but I just have not been up to it...please pop on over to my other blog In My Jammies and read the "blowfish" entry. Hope you will all understand. I am finally starting to see some improvement tho. I have been eating anything that has not eaten me first as long as it is something the doc thinks I can have right now. My whole body will look like a puffed up blowfish at this rate. Hopefully starting weight watcher's on Monday.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Jennifer said...

Hey, I just found your blog and I'm getting ready to get serious (AGAIN) about getting into shape, so I'll be checking in on you from time to time. Love your blog!

May 06, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Jennifer...thanks! What program are you on or are you doing your own thing?

May 06, 2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger ~Jennifer said...

Just doing my own thing, trying to eat whole grains, lose the sugar and processed foods, drink lots of water,eat more fruits and vegetables, and exercise.

May 07, 2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Jennifer...that is what I have been doing also. I got the weight watcher program because I need a little more structure right now. I can eat the same way on that, but if I am having a bad craving, I can indulge it without binging cuz I went "off". Why are we so self destructive? I have to be careful as I am diabetic too, and I can work around that on weight watchers also. Still feeling kida crummy from this infection so won't be starting on w/w until I feel well enough to do the shopping etc. But will be doing it this week some time. Want to try and keep each other accountable?

May 07, 2006 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home