Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Buffett Challenge!

I had my first, actually my second big challenge, (the first was the cookies at church and I didn't even go on that side of the room!) today as Mom took me to lunch at "Old Country Buffett". I think I did pretty good. I had some watermelon and a small salad with spring greens and broccoli and onions, and a small amount of green peas. I sprinkled about a teaspoon of oil on the salad and some vinegar. I had a very small hamburger patty with a thin slice of cheese. I was going to have the baked chicken but it really looked kinda greasy. (and old) Yuck!
I drank my water, and didn't have dessert, I didn't even go back for seconds...that was a first! lol!

so far...14.5 points

4 water

5 f&v

2 dairy

0 AP

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Keep the faith,you can do it.
Here by way of bm,stop by
sor a visit.

May 17, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Lydia Netzer said...

Great JOB! Yes, best to stay on the other side of the room from those lousy cookies. ;) Now I need to find which side of the room the Cheezits don't frequent.

May 18, 2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home