Monday, May 15, 2006

Question about points!

Hey I am really liking this weight watcher thing! I have not even been hungry! I do have one question though! Do you have to use all your daily points? I know it is not good for your body to fall below a certain amount of calories. I think I should be fine there. I am supposed to have 28, and yesterday I still had 7.5 left before activity points.
It has been so pretty today, and really warm! I have been planting some flowers and did Mom's grocery shopping. I bought some more plants when I was out so will be back outside planting again as soon as I am done.
Hope you have a great day!

9 water

6 f&v

2 dairy

2 AP

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I did Weight Watchers they encouraged you to eat as close to your top points as you could. I could never do it but I do think that's the key to losing the weight with their program. You don't go hungry and in the long run you learn to control your portions by knowing (through eating up to your maximum points) how much it takes to really make you full. Found you through BlogMad :)

May 16, 2006 4:25 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

First of all, I'm so happy WW seems to be working out for you. I'd like to offer myself up as a fellow member if you need support. So....you are supposed to eat all your daily points, or at least as close as you can get. If you're having trouble my leader always suggests just eating a couple higher point things...for instance, if you use fat free sour cream try using light instead (but not full fat!)...stuff like that.

Sounds like you're doing great so far. Keep up the good work!

May 16, 2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thanks for the help about the points that I NEED to consume each day. I did better yesterday! I should do ok today and be relatively close.
Dee...I would love to have you as part of my support team as another member. I am just learning all the ins and outs of the points even though I know about eating healthy. This does look like something I can live with. Now I just need to not be lazy on the exercise. lol.

May 16, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home