Thursday, May 18, 2006

What a trip!

A trip to the bathroom, I am afraid! Yeah, I have been getting all my fruits and veggies. And ya gotta love that fiber! Need to throw in a little more protein to balance it a bit better, me thinks!

Other than that, I have been staying on program. Having trouble getting my exercise in. Been so much going on. I know that is no excuse. I need to schedule the time. The truth is that I get a bit slugish when the temperature gets above 90. Yesterday it was officially 91 and my daughter said it was 100 at her house, a whole nine or ten miles from me. We are not air conditioned. Just some fans and a small unit for our bedroom which is upstairs on a west exposure. HOT HOT HOT! (And not for the right reasons!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Thanks for dropping by, I was surprised but delighted! Watch out with the high heat that you are not dehydrated.....just call me the queen of the mermaids (I've drunk so much water lately!)

May 19, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Sounds simplistic,but it's
nothing to it but to do it.
Here by way of bm,stop by for a visit.

May 20, 2006 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home