Monday, June 05, 2006

weigh in tomorrow


What was I thinking? I had one and a half diet pops today and now I am all swollen up! Arggggg! What is up with that? As if I haven't sabotaged myself enough this week! Maybe I did it on purpose on some sub-conscious level so I could blame the pop and retaining fluids for my weight gain! Hmmmmmm! I will have to think about that one! Pop does that to me and I know it! I always feel worse when I drink it, and I don't think I had enough water either....geeez!



Well...maybe I will wait to weigh in til afternoon after I have a chance to get rid of some of the fluid! My ankles are swollen and my legs are all tight. I really have ChubbyToes now! I am half thinking about taking one of my pills now, but then I will be up all night tripping over one of the dogs and sending the cat flying, so I can get to the bathroom, and I will get no sleep, and then be sore all over tommorrow and won't get anything done, that is on my list for tommorrow. It is home blessing day, and that is on my schedule. Oh, Poop! What to do? If I don't take anything then I run the risk of having problems with my psuedo tumor cerebri, but if I do...no sleep...no recooperation time!
Sleep/swollen/hard on my heart/flare up PTC vs. Running all night/no sleep/sore muscles/hip flare up/but no brain or heart problems???
Maybe I'll sleep on it! Or maybe I will sleep IN it...if I take my pill that is...I already took my advil pm to sleep. Maybe I just won't wake up! Ewwwwwwwwwwww! That would be awful! I don't think hubby ever signed on for that! I am sure that I didn't either! I don't plan on having to wear diapers for many years yet!
Somebody please stop me from posting this late at night! It is never a good thing! Nite!

UPDATE!!! I broke down and took a pill and risked the flood! Well, I didn't drown my husband, but boy when he got up to take a shower, was I ever in a big hurry to get to the potty!!! lol! I was still so puffy this morning, although the swelling in the extremeties was better, that I took two more pills and decided not to weigh in this week after all! My eyes looked like hamburger buns! I hate it when that happens! They are still pretty swollen. Will I ever learn? I get real sleepy on the meds so slept most of the day. What a wasted day!

1 Comments:

Blogger kristinakay said...

Keep up the good work! I just finally decided to start a blog of my own and am on WW myself.

Chance you can tell me how to add my weight/ww info and also add friends?

June 06, 2006 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home