Wednesday, May 24, 2006

NO MORE!


Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ice Cream Sandwiches (vanilla)

NO, I CANNOT have these tasty little items in my house! They are wonderful. They taste great! Kudos to WW for making something that simply does not taste like cardboard and mushy frozen white water! BUT, I CANNOT have them in my house!

I knew that they tasted too good! Last time I got them I ate two of them in one day. One when I brought them home and one later as Hubby and I had one after dinner.

But yesterday was bad! And I mean very bad! I had one, and I had another a little later, and another and another, til they were gone. I NEED AN INTERVENTION! Well, by then I realize that I can't have any of these things in my house, (and I am way too cheap to throw them out) so I started on the ones that I don't even like, which were the cookies and cream ones. I had to get rid of them now! Thank God there were only a couple, ok maybe three or four of those left! By this time I am half sick! I am not sure I was sick enough not to pig out on them next time, so I am off the little dream delicasies for good! Well, atleast there is none left in my house!

Gee, I wonder which way the scale will go this week! Ugghhh!

3 Comments:

Blogger Madd Mom said...

i cant have those in my house either. i can NOT stop at one per day. ive tried.. it doesnt work. now.. when hubby or the kids want ice cream.. i go to DQ and buy each of them an individual cone or ice cream treat. for myself, i make a slushy in the blender out of crystal light, water and ice. its a nice cold summer treat.

hang in there! :D

May 24, 2006 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't I hear you? The "skinny cow" is the same thing. The other day I said that each is 2.5 points so I could have all 6 and still have 5 points left over for a salad at the end of the day...crazy. Live and learn!

May 27, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger kristinakay said...

I have done good with these in my house. They are my after dinner treat. Self control is hard, but it feels good eating one of these after dinner as my reward! You can do it!

June 09, 2006 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home